Asds

Breaking News

How do I earn Rs 30,000 per month from home?

 

I am making around 45k per month. And i am one step ahead of this question as someone offered me similar package to this for basically to join marketing affiliate team. Which ofcourse i do accept as work load was very low due to my good communication skills online. I am proud of my this step as i haven't crossed even 20 years of age. I am writing this anonymous because I don't wanna my income to be revealed in front of my knowns as i believe we should not show off what we make or we have.


And even somedays before i was given a smartphone as gift as team was very impressed by way i was doing my work in such a small span of time. Basically my job is to Opening Account with one of biggest stock brokers in India which cost 0 to my customers and through which i earn 250 per Account (the solution that i found was sharing my income with them so that they could get something in free and me too). And my another project was to sell website related services lie domains, hosting and other powered by best providers of world. So it was easy to sell to interested people as they get best services in same price and i got my payments.


Although it was not as much easy to do at first as it was my first time that i tried to sell something but things gone in my favour and my parents really proud of me no.


If someone interested in this can leave a comment i will inform my team to connect with you guys. Hoping your parents will be soon too proud of you just like mine


Best of luck guys!!

No comments